What We Do
Long after a tragic event, survivors, family and friends continue to feel the impact.
NVSN is here to assist and provide you and your family with emotional support as well as assistance in a variety of ways after suffering from a tragedy, all at no cost to victims and survivors.
Helping One Victim at a Time!
Most often, that begins by finding someone who can listen, someone whose shoulder you can lean on or whose hand you can hold. Someone who has been in the exact same spot that you find yourself today.
NVSN does just that, our team of compassionate, victim-focused staff and volunteers are available nationwide 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, and can help you, your family and loved ones by:
- Providing you with emotional support
- Assistance with Emotional, Social and Legal issues
- Offering support groups in some most areas
- Guidance through the criminal and civil justice systems
- Assisting victims and survivors by accompanying them to hearings and Meetings
- Assisting in the Preparation of Victim of Crime Benefits and Victim Impact statements
- Referring victims and survivors to appropriate resources for additional help, including medical, counseling and legal help
- Connecting you with other victims and survivors who have been in the exact same situation as you.
- Providing you material to better assist you.
- Advocating on your behalf when needed.